Thursday, December 4, 2008

Crafty Christmas Day 6



It's the holidays, time to spruce up your website or Etsy shop. How about dressing it up with graphics by HBCorner.

Here's a little information about HBCorner :

How long have you been crafting? I started crafting when I was a wee tot, I love creating things, painting, drawing and now digital graphics.

What inspires your art? everything inspires my art. A mood, color, shape, a scent, the past, I could go on forever! :)

What are your favorite methods/ materials to use in your artwork?
I love being unique, Not your cookie cutter look in design. I guess that would be my favorite method :)

What sets you apart from other artist?
I usually have the product delivered in under 3 hours or less.I'm always happy to help with questions, too.

HBCorner graphics can be found on Etsy http://www.hbcorner.etsy.com .

1 comment:

HouseholdWords said...

Thanks for the Feature!
-Happy Holidays -

Mandie
hbcorner.etsy.com