Monday, December 8, 2008

Crafty Christmas Day 14


Do you know a pet lover that is hard to buy for? You know the person I'm talking about, the one that buys clothing for their dog, carries them around like a baby, and loves their animal like their own child. Well Creative Potential has the perfect gift for them, Furever Jewelry.

Here's a little about Creative Potential:


How long have you been crafting?
I have been crafting since birth! I can’t remember a time when art wasn’t a huge part of my daily life.

What inspires your art?
Mostly my experiences and interactions with other people. But I can be inspired by other artists, music, my children, nature…and most recently by my American Eskimo dog for my new FUREVER Jewelry Collection!

What are your favorite methods/ materials to use in your artwork?
I love metals…all metals and I love to mix them. I also really like fibers, yarns, fabric. Painting will always be a passion too.

What sets you apart from other artist?
Living true to myself. If I do that then I can’t help but be different because I believe we all have a unique story and voice.
This is one of my favorite quotes…

There is only one of you in all time,

this expression is unique.

And if you block it,

it will never exist through any other medium

and it will be lost.

- Martha Graham


Don't forget to check out Creative Potential on Etsy http://www.creativepotential.etsy.com

No comments: