Saturday, December 6, 2008

Craft Christmas Day 9

Baby it's cold outside. Let LoveSeptember warm up your little ones with their beautiful cozy blankets. LoveSeptember has a variety of gifts for your baby, or the new mom in your life. From baby clothes to slings to blankets LoveSeptember makes them.

Here's a little about LoveSeptember:

How long have you been crafting?
I started sewing on a regular basis after my first child was born about 3 years ago.

What inspires your art?
I love to make things that are practical and pretty. I only make things that I myself use, so I know they are durable, washable, and useful!!

What are your favorite methods/ materials to use in your artwork?
Pretty fabrics are so fun to sew with!!

What sets you apart from other artists?
I am a mom-run shop-I sew during nap time. I try to use bold, fun fabrics to create unique products for everyone on your Christmas list!

Stop by LoveSeptember's Etsy shop http://loveseptember.etsy.com .

No comments: