Sunday, December 7, 2008

Crafty Christmas Day 12


Jewelry lovers will love Bijoullery. With such a great variety of pieces to choose from you will defiantly find that unique gift you've been searching for. With everything at affordable prices I was shocked to see that Bijoullery is having a holiday sale which goes on until December 18th. Get your Christmas orders in now.

Here's a little about Bijoullery:

How long have you been crafting?
I have been crafting my whole life, but the jewelry started when I had a boutique for plus size women, and the fact that it was hard to find trendy jewelry for the larger ladies, so I decided to make it!

What inspires your art?
Dreams, nature, faces.....just about anything! I keep a notebook to write down ideas as they come to me.

What are your favorite methods/ materials to use in your artwork?
I love working with lampwork glass, and as of late Polymer clay creations. I also love sterling silver and Swarovski crystals. I usually begin by laying out a focal item, and creating ideas around it. I also make drawings in my notebook, but often as I lay out the pieces they change!

What sets you apart from other artist?
I sometimes think that what is popular are the dainting jewelry pieces with the small gemstones or thin wire wrapping. And I have done many a custom order for pieces like that, but I always come back to what I love.....big chunky pieces, that are unique, sometimes using the unsusual "ingredient" like eyelash yarn!

Bijoullery can be found on Etsy at http://www.bijoullery.com

No comments: