Sunday, December 7, 2008

Crafty Christmas Day 11



Everytime I see the picture above I get the giggles. Those of you who know me well would have to agree I could have posed for this drawing. MultiplePersonality is the artist behind these whimsical illustrations.

Here's a little about Multiple Personality:

How long have you been crafting?
As long as I can remember.

What inspires your art?
Really, everything inspires me but color is a huge inspiration to me. I love all kinds of art and am constantly inspired by others.

What are your favorite methods/ materials to use in your artwork?
I love to try lots of things but for the most part I draw and paint and then play around with my art on the computer.

What sets you apart from other artist?
I would say my use of color and subject matter.

For more whimsical works of art by MultiplePersonality take a look at her Etsy shop http://www.MultiplePersonality.etsy.com

No comments: