Monday, February 23, 2009

Waiting Patiently...


Or trying to at least. Last Thursday my Joann's weekly sales flier came in the mail. I sat down only to jump out of my seat and scream "AWESOME!" A few months ago the education coordinator had told me that they would be getting some screen printing kits in, but she wasn't sure what they were, (I teach screenprinting at Joanns). I was happy that they would possibly carry more of the supplies I use, but I didn't think to much of it after that. That was until I opened my flier to see the Yudu screenprinting kit. Its a self contained unit, you use it from start to finish to make your screens and print your shirts. It is so awesome, and even better it is on SALE. First thing Friday morning I ran over to the store to get mine. Sadly they weren't in stock yet. I've been waiting checking emails to hear that they are in. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas morning. Hopefully they will be in soon. I teach classes all week so I will be in and out of the store hoping that mine will be there soon. I will post a review once I work with it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

2 blogs... busy energetic.. are these words 2 describe u....
can't wait hear more about this machine sounds like fun

mona & the gaffer girls

ps I'm jealous just got a bunch of girls.. I'll have to wait for grandkids I guess...