Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Valentines Day Count Down 3



Does your Valentine appreciate unique pieces of art? Then Sharpbeads is the place to get your loved one their Valentines gift. Sharpbeads offers beautifully crafted Native American inspired jewelry and much more.

Here's a little more about Sharpbeads :

How long have you been crafting:
I have been crafting and sewing all my life and started working with beads about 13 years ago.

What inspires your art:
I love the colors that beads come in. From traditional Native American to the most popular colors of the season.I love to experiment with color and style.

What is your favorite method/material?
My favorite stitches are the brick stitch, that i taught myself as well as loom and bead embroidery.

What sets you apart from other artist?
I try to make jewelery that will set the buyer apart. My beaded bags were started when I became a mother-in-law.

Don't forget to visit Sharpbeads for unique jewelry and accessories.

No comments: