Thursday, February 5, 2009

Valentines Day Count Down 5



Remember men, a girl can never have too much jewelry. Especially handmade pieces, like this bracelet from BeJeweledByCandi.

Here's a little about BeJeweledByCandi:

How long have you been crafting? I have been creating jewelry for about 3 years

What inspires your art? I try and keep up with the latest trends, but mostly I sit at the bead table and play around with different arrangements until something jumps at me.

What are your favorite methods/ materials to use in your artwork? I absolutely love lampwork beads. I am in awe whenever I come across a new lampwork artist, I would love to learn how to create them myself someday.

What sets you apart from other artist? I think what sets me apart is that every one of my designs is a one of a kind. I never duplicate a design, keeping them all unique. I love knowing that when someone purchasing something from me they will be the only one wearing it.

Here is the link to shop www.BeJeweledByCandi.etsy.com

No comments: