Monday, February 2, 2009

Valentines Day Countdown 2

Red the color of passion and love. I'm not planning on wearing a red dress Valentines Day but I do plan on accessorizing my little black dress with bright red pops of jewelry like this lovely bracelet designed by FirehouseJewelry.etsy.com . I love all the jewelry that is created by this artist, but what I love more is the story behind this artist.

Here's a little about Firehouse Jewelry:

How long have you been crafting? - 4 years

What inspires your art? - Pretty much anything, I spend lots of time sitting in my workshop playing with clay until an idea hits me. I once designed a piece based on my best friend's shirt.

What are your favorite methods/ materials to use in your artwork? - Polymer Clay all the way. Plus a some wire and faux sea glass

What sets you apart from other artist? - I am a teenager, and I make all of my own beads and am mostly self-taught.

Lets help pay for this ambitious teenagers next trip by purchasing some jewelry from FirehouseJewelry.

No comments: