Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Valentines Day Count Down 10

Who needs cupid, when your little girl can be a fairy. MyBohoBabyStore makes the cutest peasent dresses with soft decorative wings on the back. Perfect for dress up or even everyday wear. Makes me wish I had a little girl to dress up.

Here is a little about MyBohoBabyStore:
How long have you been crafting?
I started crafting when I was very little! My mom had an old book that had many crafts in it like taking shoe boxes and making dollhouses. Doll furniture with old egg containers. I started to sew when i was fed up with making paper clothing for my barbies. And that started me in making clothes for myself.


What inspires your art?
KIDS! I love seeing what my daughter is interested in. When she was little she loved fairies and dragons. We went everywhere in our costumes and when the wings wouldnt fit in the car, that gave me the idea of WINGEDKIDS!

What are your favorite methods/ materials to use in your artwork?
SEWING MACHINES! I love to sew. I do everything from wool... cotton, hemp. I really got into using my embroidery machine with the dragon shirts. Its fun to explore the different colors you can use for the designs.

What sets you apart from other artist?
My ideas. I have yet to see any store like my WingedKids. It makes me feel excited to have come up with something unique since there are so many stores that do the same things.

shop/ site link
Etsy store: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6184445
Main Store: www.wingedkids.com




I love to sew, when I find a project that I'd like to make I look for unique fabrics. Haanhh makes beautiful hand painted fabric for home decorating and sewing. Just browsing through Haanhh's shop I was imagining all the beautiful things I could make for my home, pillows, curtains, and even a dress for myself.

Here is a little about Haanhh:

How long have you been crafting?
2 years

What inspires your art?
natural environment

What are your favorite methods/ materials to use in your artwork?
batik and silk fabric.

What sets you apart from other artist?
The spirit of dreaming,apart from beauty,luxury and aesthetic value,I'm passionate of creating something for feelings,thoughts and love.

shop/ site link:
http://haannh.etsy.com

No comments: