Saturday, January 24, 2009

Wall of Senoritas

A few post back I mentioned that I had found some really cute little frames in the dollar section at Target. I finally got around to using them yesterday. I LOVE vintage art work, like pin ups, and I also love Mexican art work, so I decided to print out some pictures of Mexican calendar girls and give them a personal touch. At first I was going to decorate the frames and leave the images alone, but I love solid black frames. I don't know why, I just do. I decided to pull out my glitter paint and add a little umph to the pictures. I glittered some details on them, flowers, dresses, ect. I also received my mini cards that I ordered on etsy, added some backgrounds and framed them. I hung them all up over my drawing table, I still have room for more :) I'm very pleased with how they came out. Maybe they will give me some inspriation for future projects.


No comments: