Saturday, July 4, 2009

My First Video Tutorial


I just got my new MacBook Pro, and I've been figuring out how to use all the awesome software that came with it.
I tried out iMovie yesterday and made a screen printing tutorial to share with
everyone. This is my first attempt at video tutorials, so please be kind I was
nervous. Hope you find this informative, and I'd love to see pictures if you try it out.

Below is a list of materials that you can print and take to the store.

Supplies:

10"-12" embroidery hoop
1/2 yd polyester lining or (old pair of nylon stockings if you want to be green:) )
Mod Podge
masking tape
sponge brush
paint brushes in various sizes
fabric paint or screen printing ink
scissors
ball point pen
t-shirt
cardboard

Let me know what you think about the tutorial. Have fun.

1 comment:

COME ON BABY said...

Awesome!! We found you on Youtube and we are trying this tomorrow!!! Wish is luck. Thanks for the great info.