Thursday, October 6, 2011

I'm so Excited!

I've decided to start my own craft night workshops. It's something I've wanted to do for a long time but kept thinking it would only work if I owned my own storefront. I put those thoughts aside and decided to go out and find a location that I could use to host the craft nights. It's a huge step, tomorrow I have to go leave a deposit for the space. I'm scared that no one will show up, but I'm also scared too many people might show interest. I'm a bundle of nerves, but I can't let them bet me. I have to give this a shot. So from today until the 26th I will be prepping not only for some upcoming shows but for my very first workshop. Wish me luck :)

3 comments:

saw it for you said...

This is great, so very happy for you...

Sofia said...

That seems like an awesome idea, I'd totally go to something like that.

Not related to the post, your background makes it really hard to read. I don't know if it's just in Chrome but it doesn't seem right.

gacorteros.com said...

wow that was wonderful. how did u learn it? can u teach me?