Sunday, January 18, 2009
Diamond Glaze Project
It took me a few tries to get it right, but I finally made a photo pendent of my boys. The pendent is huge, but I love it. I printed the photo on card stock, sealed it with Microglaze on both sides, glued it on to the pendent with craft glue making sure the edges were sealed also. Then I waited for around 4 hours until I was sure the glue was dry. I put another coat of Microglaze on the photo, then poured on the Diamond Glaze carefully not to get any bubbles. I've let it dry all night, and probaly will let it dry for another day or so before I wear it. Now I need to bead a necklace or find on that I can slip this pendent onto.