I've been seeing these necklaces all over the place, on Etsy, at craft shows, so I've decided to make a few myself. They are great gifts for friends and family. You can really personalize them any way you want. I thought I would make a nice Christmas necklace for my sons teacher.
*This is the first tutorial I write so I'm not sure if I'm going overboard with the pictures. I'm a very visual person, so I love tutorials with lots of step by step photos.
Mod Podge glue
scrapbook paper/ magazine / photo ( any will work)
1. Gather supplies.
2. Trace domino on paper.
3. Cut out domino shape.
4. Use Mod Podge to glue paper to blank side of domino. Seal top of paper with Mod Podge.
5. Add a layer of glitter glue. (optional)
6. Use E6000 to glue charm on to domino.
7. Use E6000 to glue spacer bead to the top of the domino.
8. Use jewel glue to add on rhinestones.
9. Measure 18"-20" of ribbon. Cut and add ribbon clasp using pliers.
10. Allow domino to dry then string the ribbon through the spacer bead. Now your necklace is done. Package it up and you have a nice little gift.